FIGHT AGAINST TUBERCULOSIS!
SCORE INDONESIA PROUDLY PRESENTS
July 31st – August 16th 2011
We are pleased to invite you to the International Workshop: Tuberculosis Exchange that will be held in Surabaya, East Java – Madura Island, Indonesia with warm welcome and let you discover the beauty of Indonesia and the extraordinary cultures diversity. While together we can make a collaboration to eliminate Tuberculosis.
Indonesia Tuberculosis Exchange 2011 is the opportunity for foreign medical students and medical students of Indonesia to learn directly about the situation of tuberculosis especially in Indonesia, which is a tropical country and developing country that has a relatively high prevalence of tuberculosis.
Via Research Workshop: Tuberculosis Exchange, medical students, as participants, are directed to understand about basic science and clinical approach (clinical finding diagnosis, treatment and management, prognosis, and complication) of Tuberculosis; including its laboratory works, establish correct diagnosis of the disease and epidemiological research survey.
Form of Activities:
- Special lecture on TB issues
- Laboratory work (Microbiology Laboratory and JICA-Japan International Cooperation Agency)
- Clinical observation of patients suffering from tropical diseases (dr. Soetomo Teaching Hospital)
- Observation of the ITD-Institute of Tropical Diseases of Airlangga University
- Search Field of the spread of TB in Madura, East Java, Indonesia
- – Surabaya, Indonesia
- – Madura, East Java
- – Yogyakarta
Registration & Fee
- 14 March – 30 June 2011
- Fee :
- Accomodation, full academic and social programs: € 295
- Accomodation, full academic and Madura’s trip: € 210
- Full academic and Social Programs: € 210
- Lecture only: € 65
Step for Registration:
- Fill the registration form
- Submit the registration form
- Wait for the acceptance letter
- Fulfill the payment
- Wait for the Invitation Letter
Registration forms may be downloaded from www.tbexchange2011.co.cc and submitted with the terms and conditions form to the committee via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org MORE INFORMATION:contattare NORE Ivana Di Salvo email@example.com www.tbexchange2011.co.cc